Friday, May 17, 2013

Taking Time

Healing takes time.

I know this in my head but my heart is now understanding this great truth.

No one ever told me not only emotions take time, but my body takes time as well in healing.

This is why I am being gracious to myself, in what feels like a  "lazy" sabbatical for me, but I am determined to understand what rest feels like in my body, soul and mind.

I am putting "Lily Jane Design" to rest for a while. I am putting being a voice for the voiceless to a rest as well, so in my inner voices first rest some more.

I am so thirsty for rest.

Oh...I see how my days are full of beauty why I stop reaching, trying, grasping, listening to others, letting others (even in their righteous issues)  drag me down...but rather  embrace my "now".

I have no time table.

I am resting.

I am healing.

I am being.

I am being with my Redeemer.

I am seeing  beauty as I am, not in what or where I will be.

I carry no wounds.

God does not need "more" from me for him to accomplish His great purpose on Earth.

God made me complete.

God released me.

It is now time for me to say I am healed...

7 years of processing...

7 years of letting others help me see truth and find my voice...

7 years of reading the Bible in a whole new light...

7 years of going in and out of the ditch with my husband...

7 years of watching my husband be more of a protector and hero than ever imagined...

7 years of learning to understand my soul...

7 years of stopping to blame others for my turmoils...

7 years of understanding my role of going through pain...

7 years of giving pain to much respect in my heart....

7 years of creating new room for peace and serenity in my heart...

7 years of reaching to be here in this moment right now...

I am rejoicing.

I am free.

BE ENCOURAGED.

I don't know your story. God does. God  is all you need to understand your story, because He will bless  you with tools of truth and instrumental people you need to come to a place of rest and peace in your path.

BE BOLD.

My story of healing is to miraculous to not give God the credit ,and show His grace and mercy is more real that anything I can see, touch or taste in my walk. I know my story will continue to unfold but for right now, I am taking a moment and rejoicing. Rejoicing for my own walk, marriage and family. God is patient.  In my steps ahead I  will extend a greater patience and grace onto my friends and strangers, because of the 7 years I have experienced.

BE FREE.

Freedom is not easy, comfortable or friendly.

....perhaps the biggest lesson I learned and remind myself everyday: 

I  will  keep driving and not look back...that is the only way road to freedom in my soul.

From my heart to yours.

Blossom & be blessed.

xox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. I think of you and pray. May God continue to shower you with His love and goodness as you rest in Him. I wonder when our paths will cross again.
Love,
Karen